05 March 2009

wat i can promise u




I cannot promise u that i will not change.
I cannot promise u that i will not have many different moods.
I cannot promise u that i will not hurt your feelings sometimes.
I cannot promise u that i will not be erratic .
I cannot promise u that i'll always be strong.
I cannot promise u that my faults will not show.
But...
I do promise u i will always be supportive of u.
I do promise u that i will always share my thoughts and feelings with u.
I do promise i will give u the freedom to be urself.
I do promise that i will understand everything u do.
I do promise u that i will be completely honest wit u.
I do promise that i will laugh and cry with u.
Most of all... I do promise that...
I WILL LOVE YOU!

:: somebody in my life ::

1 bacteria:

Anonymous 3/11/09, 5:58 PM  

very cool poem written honestly....

..seLama aKu laLui..

nobody understands the reason why i meet u in this life times journey.. we are not related by blood but we know from the start.. Allah put us together to be someone by heart..

..seLama aKu inGat..

they say past is past..we need to move on to see the future. but how can we move on when our past is the only thing we ever wanted in the future..

..seLama aKu hiDup..

aku dilahirkan sbg seseorg
aku menghabiskan ms mencari diri sendiri..
mencari sesuatu yg pasti
mencari sinar bahagia

i'm Co0Lz

..all by myself..

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP